Greenfield Real Estate Market Report
All in all, 2013 was a very active year in terms of homes sales in Greenfield. The average price was up, homes sold much more quickly, and distressed sales were down significantly (almost disappeared).
We are ready for 2014 - and are here to answer any of your Greenfield real estate questions!
- 51 homes sold (38 in 2012)
- 1 was short sale, 1 HUD, no bank-owned (9 distressed in 2012)
- Median Days on Market: 27 (65 in 2012)
- Average Net Sold Price: $361,047 ($324,067 in 2012)
- Highest Sale Price: $500,000
- Lowest Sale Price: $234,500 (Hillside)
- Net sold price/original asking price: 98.2% (approx. same as 2012)
Here is how the home sales broke down by month:
Below is a chart showing the months of inventory throughout the year
(**NOTE: anything under 6 months is considered a Sellers Market,
which covered all of 2013)
Looking to sell your Greenfield home? Contact The Bibeau Group, your Greenfield real estate experts, for more information on how WE can help!
Our partner in sponsoring Greenfield events.....